Spring B-17 Tour Dates Announced
November 22, 2006 - Just as the final wraps are being put on EAA’s recently concluded 2006 B-17 tour, EAA has announced the first segment of its spring 2007 tour schedule for the Flying Fortress, Aluminum Overcast. The fully restored warbird will head to the West Coast to begin the 2007 tour with 15 confirmed locations in March, April, and May.
The 2007 tour kicks off at North Las Vegas Airport March 31-April 2, followed by 28 more scheduled stops in eight states, including California, Oregon, Washington, Montana, and Colorado. A fall tour is also planned, with locations to be announced at a later date.
To make a reservation for a tour flight mission, visit www.b17.org.
EAA B-17 Spring 2007 Tour
- March 30-April 1, Las Vegas, Nevada, Chapter 163, North Las Vegas Airport,
- April 3-4, Chino, California, Warbird Squadron 16, Chino Airport,
- April 6-8, San Diego, California, Chapter 14, Montgomery Field Airport,
- April 13-15, Torrance, California, Chapter 7, Zamperini Field Airport,
- April 17-18, Lancaster, California, Chapter 1000, General William J Fox Airfield,
- April 20-22, Van Nuys, California, Chapter 40, Van Nuys Airport,
- April 24-25, Watsonville, California, Chapter 119, Watsonville Municipal Airport,
- April 27-29, Hayward, California, Chapter 20, Hayward Executive Airport,
- May 1-2, Concord, California, Chapter 393, Concord-Buchanan Field Airport,
- May 4-6, Truckee, California, Chapter 1073, Truckee-Tahoe Airport,
- May 8-9, Napa, California, Chapter 167, Napa County Airport,
- May 11-13, Sacramento, California, Chapter 52, Sacramento-Mather Airport ,
- May 15-16, Redding, California, Chapter 157, Redding Municipal Airport,
- May 18-20, Eugene, Oregon, Warbird Squadron 13, Mahlon Sweet Field Airport,
- May 23-28, Seattle, Washington, Warbird Squadron 2, Boeing Field/King County Int’l Airport