Operation Aviation – (6th- 12th graders)
Min./ Max. Size of Group Required: 15/21 in groups of 3
Amount of Time Required: 2 ½ -3 Hours
$16.50 per student and that includes Museum admission
A 9.3 magnitude earthquake has struck the Los Angeles Basin. It is your duty to work together as a team to train, plan and complete your mission in the time allotted. Good Luck!
• D.8.5 Explain the motion of objects by describing the forces acting on them.
• A.8.3 Use an atlas to estimate distance, and calculate scale.
• A.8.1 Use reasoning abilities to evaluate information, perceive patterns, formulate questions for further exploration, and defend work.
• A.12.5 Organize work and present mathematical procedures and results clearly, systematically, and correctly
• D.12.2 Select and use tools with appropriate degree of precision to determine measurements directly
• Work together as a team to plan your operation.
• Work individually to master your aircraft position.
• Work together as a team to fly the mission(s) to the best of your ability in a limited amount of time.