EAA Airventure Museum

Home
Visitor Information
Museum Activities
Our Collection




The Virtual Museum
Flight Operations
Museum Education
Suport The Museum

1940 Harlow PJC-2 - N3947B

The Harlow PJC-2 is notable for being a certified aircraft built and tested by students. PJC stands for Pasadena Jr. College of California where the aircraft was built. The advanced stressed skin design by Max Harlow features electrically operated, fully retractable landing gear. The large loop antenna above the cabin was used for low frequency radio, and required the pilot to rotate the antenna to “tune in” to the signal. Of the eleven PJC-2s manufactured, this is the most original example to survive.

Donated by: David M. Boyd, Tulsa, OK.

harlow_pjc-2 Table of Contents

Accredited by the American Association of Museums
  
| Home | Visitor Information | Activities | News | Collection |
Virtual Museum |
| Flight Operations | Education | Support | Store | EAA Home |


All content, logos, pictures, and videos are the property of EAA
Copyright © 2014 - Experimental Aircraft Association, Inc.
Disclaimer/Privacy Statement
If you have any comments or questions contact webmaster@eaa.org


EAA Aviation Center P.O. Box 3086 Oshkosh, WI 54903-3086
Phone: 920.426.4800